Job status/type: Full time - 12 months (+12 months)
Industry: SGD Asia Pacific Ltd is part of SGD Pharma group a global leading company in the glass primary packaging for the pharmaceutical industry. With one plant located in Zhanjiang City, two sales offices in both Guangzhou and Shanghai. SGD Asia Pacific delivers its technical know how and services to over 200 clients in 18 countries in Asia Pacific region.
Location: Zhanjiang, China
Job category: Operation excellence manager
- Responsible for creating/implementation/improving standards within the Lean Manufacturing environment, leading initiatives in plant and across the value stream chain, improving all manufacturing related processes as well as training and educating management team, and team members in the plant.
- Driving lean manufacturing initiatives across all units to create sustainable value and resulting bottom line impact as better, faster and more cost competitiveness.
- Key responsibilities:
- Leads to builds up, develops and continuously refines the lean roadmap, policy and organizations cross of sites, and drives the operative implementation and deployment of lean projects.
- Creates the local lean training program, conducts training sessions and drives local lean exchange. E.g. trains and enables line manager to drive the lean activities, trains the trainers.
- Develops and supports the implementation of standards and lean basic tools (Lean/BPPM), drives and supports daily CIP without blame culture (Ture CIP), conducts on site coaching and promotes self-reliance.
- Identifies, manages and leads lean workshop and projects with impact.
- Creates a relationship based on trust to the workforce (prerequisite for coaching and challenge the status-quote enable to pull management/employees out if their comfort zone for driving continuous change)
- Co-developer of the entire lean concept.
- Be responsible for her/his functional areas under safety control.
Report: Plant Director
- Bachelor degree and above. Major in industry engineering is preferred.
- Have 6-sigma Black Belt qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years progressive experience in a manufacturing environment with Lean implementation experience in multinational company.
- Fluent English. Good in MS-office software application.