Job status/type: Full time - 2 years
Industry: SGD Pharma Asia Pacific Ltd is part of SGD Pharma group a global leading company in the glass primary packaging for the pharmaceutical industry. With one plant located in Zhanjiang City, two sales offices in both Guangzhou and Shanghai. SGD Asia Pacific delivers its technical know how and services to over 200 clients in 18 countries in Asia Pacific region.
Location: Guangzhou, China
Job category: Customer quality engineer
- In charge of quality follow up of SGD SA sales in Asia.
- Management and Analysis of Customer complaints.
- Must be able to understand technical aspects of glass making and of the business of our clients.
- To update clients regularly on developments and news communicated by the technical and quality departments of the plant and make appropriate suggestions.
- Handle customer complaint.
- Provide technical support to sales and NPI in new product development and after sales.
- Review and negotiate with client about product specification.
- Transfer the specification into internal guideline or specification according to client specification.
- Support root cause analysis and corrective action according to customer complaint.
- Follow up the performance of corrective action plan.
- Review the effectiveness of action plan and follow up continuous improvement.
- Responsible for Customer Relationship – ensuring that the customer is satisfied with the product performance.
- Manages SGD Asia Pacific Quality customer service related quality issues.
Report: General Manager
- Fluent English, have basic Chinese capability is a plus.
- At least 2 years related working experience in manufacture industry.
- Have background in sales and capacity to understand technical aspects of glass manufacturing is preferred.
- Maintain a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to internal and external contacts.
- Computer literate (knowledge of Microsoft office/ Outlook)