VIE - PERFORMANCE CONTROLLER
Job status/type: Full time Permanent
Industry: SGD Pharma Asia Pacific Ltd is part of SGD Pharma group a global leading company in the glass primary packaging for the pharmaceutical industry. 5 factories and 10 sales offices around the world deliver top quality glass bottles, both in molded and tubular. 2 750 employees support global international customers, as well as local players.
Location: Zhanjiang, China
Job category: Performance controller
A key member of the management team and business financial analysis and operations teams, and strengthens the performance indicators and industrial pilot plant, the financial impact of the plans for the improvement and productivity, also involved in the establishment and control of the technical standards, as well as to strategic projects / missions / guarantor of the observance of the procedures.
- Strengthens the performance indicators and pilot industrial improvement, drive the financial impact with action plans for the improvement of productivity with financial analysis techniques and engaged in cross-functional teams.
- Coordinate and financial monitoring monthly industrial performance, and analysis of production technical variances, to ensure an adequate understanding of the indicators by operational team and to support the actions and decisions making.
- Involved in the establishment of standards, control of the technical standards, analysis the variance of bills of material from production.
- Financial solutions to complex technical issues, identified cost reduction opportunities, to build and development of appropriate reporting tools to construction and measure of benchmarks, such as the ratio for plant maintenance.
- Verify the calculation of return on investment and tracking & measure the payback.
- Guarantee and optimization the procedures and ensure the corrections of procedures are made.
- Supporting to quarterly forecast, annual budget preparation, assist in strategic projects, missions, to provide ad hoc analysis.
Report: Site Finance Controller
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Financial or industrial / engineering.
- At least 2~3 years’ management experience in manufacturing companies preferably within an international group.
- Good spoken and written English; French welcome;
- Understanding of SAP operation or SAP experience
- Open minded, reliable, responsible;
- Good communication skills; strong analytical skills with ability to plan and lead.
- Management skills in dynamic environment, with high sense of collaborators.
Conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination : Vous devez pouvoir justifier de deux années d’expérience post dernier diplôme, équivalent à un Bac+4 chinois, stages et alternance non comptabilisés. Pour plus d'informations (il existe des cas particuliers) :