Job status/type: Full time Permanent - 2 years
Industry: SGD Pharma Asia Pacific Ltd is part of SGD Pharma group a global leading company in the glass primary packaging for the pharmaceutical industry. 5 factories and 10 sales offices around the world deliver top quality glass bottles, both in molded and tubular. 2 750 employees support global international customers, as well as local players.
Location: Guangzhou, China
Job category: SALES & MARKETING FOR BEAUTY
- Support on the preparation of the Export plan for Korea, US and Europe: Study all existing exhibition in US and Europe and propose which ones we can attend from 2019 and why (customers / price of the exhibition / dates / positioning). Study of the import data from China to EU and US. Build a client list per market (USA, Europe and Korea) with brief introduction per client and key ranges of products, sales turnover etc. Mapping this list with our existing client pool. Set up a chart to prioritize them according to the instructions received from supervisor. Monitor the country related commodity trade regulations.
- Support on the ramp up with Embelia: Understanding of batch size needed for bare glass and decoration.
- Support on the new range of standard: Store check, trend review to analyze the market demand. Determine on a range of products the trends on neck size / decoration / techniques /shape / etc. Support on the catalogue.
- Market trend for innovation for skin care.
- Ponctual support to SGD AP marketing team to accelerate on pending topics.
Report: Commercial director
- Have background in sales and capacity to understand technical aspects of glass manufacturing is preferred.
- Maintain a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to internal and external contacts.
- Computer literate (knowledge of Microsoft office/ Outlook)
- Sales Manager must be able to travel frequently to clients in order to represent our company and exchange the right information necessary to the smooth development of client portfolio; and attend appropriate exhibitions and professional meetings.